hey friends! I hope everyone is having a great Friday! I'm finally in Florida after a long red eye flight from Colorado. It was eventful to say the least- we left the gate 40 minutes late :/ but all that matters is that we made it safely. After packing my bags and heading across the country, I wanted to share what I like to pack in my carry on when flying.
- Phone Charger
- This is the number one thing I carry in my bag. I love to listen to music on the airplane no matter what I'm doing and it stinks to have a dead phone in the airport.
- I have Beats headphones and they are great for flying because they block out so much noise. If I want to sleep on a flight, I will sometimes just put on my headphones with no music and I'm able to fall asleep quickly. Beats are definitely worth the buy if you want quality headphones for flying.
- A Good Book
- As I've wrote before, I'm currently reading The Boys in the Boat so that's the book I brought along with me this trip. I like to read on the plane but reading on the beach is great too!
- Because of my 72 Day Journal Challenge, I brought along my journal for writing when necessary. You never know when some inspiration might come along!
- Protein Bar and Water Bottle
- Delayed flights can happen anytime so it's always a good idea to have a snack on hand.
Have a great weekend!