Holiday Bucket List
Hello all & Merry Christmas!
It's officially less than one week until Christmas and the lights are shining bright around town. I just got back from Oklahoma a few days ago so family time has been fun and I'm excited to get to spent time with my friends!
There are always so many things to do around Christmastime and sometimes we can forget the little things that bring that Christmas cheer to our hearts.
Take a peek at my holiday bucket list!
- Drive around & look at Christmas lights
- Watch Elf and all the other movies on ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas! You can find the entire schedule of movies here
- Sip apple cider & read a book by the fire
- Go to holiday parties (in an adorable sparky outfit, of course)
- Finish all that shopping!
- DIY Christmas Gifts & Decorations (like these ones)
- Take a trip to the mountains
- Give back this holiday season
- Go to zoo lights
- Bake cookies and other Christmas treats. I'm in the process of making some homemade Ginger Bread cookies right now!
- Go downtown and look at the city lights
- Use this fun Brit + Co iPhone backgrounds from their Snapchat Discover story