My Favorite TV Shows
We're all guilty of accidentally spending a few too many hours on Netflix, watching that one TV show that were addicted to. At least I am... and I've put together this list of all my favorite TV shows that I've watched in the past few years. Most of them are on Netflix too, so if you find that you want to watch it, you can spend hours watching it just like I did :)
- Gossip Girl
- I can't put into words how great this show is. And I'm sure you knew that because everyone and their mother is talking about it and probably have been since 2009. But it really is a show worth watching. GG is the perfect blend of flawless fashion, drama, love, heartbreak and scheming. It does start to drag on a bit through the fifth season but once you get to the last season, you won't want it to end.
- Desperate Housewives
- This show is no longer available on Netflix but if you can find it anywhere else, you should definitely watch it. I love the characters and the different sides of each new plot. I grew up watching it here and there with my mom on Sunday nights so I had to go back and watch it to put together all the little pieces I had seen. This one is one of my most favorites!
- Friday Night Lights
- ABSOLUTE favorite. Hands down the best TV show I have ever watched. It's probably the only TV show I've ever watched that I actually felt attached to the characters. I love football and I love movies and shows about the game so I was hooked quickly. I'm also a huge fan of the filming style they used. It makes the show feel like a documentary.
- Gilmore Girls
- Such a cute show. It's my go-to show to watch on Netflix when it's a cold rainy day. Everytime I watch it, I wish I lived in Stars Hollow where there is never a lack of coffee and chilly autumn days.
- Pretty Little Liars
- This is more of an honorable mention. I took the time to watch four seasons of the show before I finally gave up because it kinda just kept dragging on. The first few seasons are on Netflix and are pretty good! I'm still wondering who A is... we'll find out soon enough.
- I actually just started watching this show recently so I'm not too far in yet but it is already addicting. The drama is so interesting and exciting. I can't wait to watch more!
Still to Watch:
- One Tree Hill
Do you have any suggestions?