S'mores Pazookie Recipe
I've been sharing so many recipes lately but I'm especially excited to share this one because it is the easiest and best dessert I've ever made. If you've ever been to BJ's, you might have had a pazookie or two before but making your own is always fun too! The best part is that you can make it however you want. This recipe is for a s'mores pazookie but you can add or take out whatever you like.
What You’ll Need:
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (the roll of cookie dough is best for this)
- Chocolate (or Reese’s PB Cups)
- Graham Crackers
- Press layer of cookie dough into bottom of pan.
- Layer chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows on top of cookie dough.
- Note: tear the marshmallows into smaller pieces to avoid big clumps.
- Press out remaining cookie dough and layer it on top of the s'mores ingredients.
- The easiest way to do this is to press the cookie dough completely then lay it into the pan.
You can try this recipe with anything you might put in a s'more - peppermint patties, Reese's cups or anything else you might think of. The possibilities are endless and I guarantee you the results will be delicious. Let me know what you try in the comments below!