Summer Wish List
Getting back into the swing of summer isn't always easy. It's so exciting and I always want to make it the best one yet. But sometimes I don't know what to wear, what to do and just general daily plans. I've compiled a list of my summer essentials (the things I have and the things I want) for summer 2015 and even for college this fall. This is clothes, acessories and everything in between! Here we go!
- Monogrammed Pullover Rain Jacket from Marley Lilly
- I'm a sucker for rain jackets- I love them! Especially for summer, they are just great jackets to have when it gets chilly at night. Colorado is notorious for those warm days and chilly nights. A rain jacket is a must have this summer.
- Patagonia Barely Baggies Shorts
- These shorts come in many different designs and colors. They are perfect for running around on a relaxed summer day. I am going to buy the black ones just because of versatility but I also LOVE the yellow ones!
- Longchamp Bag
- These bags are perfect for everyday activities. Whether you're going to the pool or just heading to Starbucks, it is the perfect size for most everything. And even better- they come in many different colors and sizes!
- North Face Backpack
- This one would mostly be for school in the fall but it would also be a great accessory for summer hiking and such. I would also like to get it monogrammed too :)
Leave a comment below with your summer essentials!
PS- check out my Summer Bucket List here!